Club Penguin Info Land: Chety4
Photobucket
Image Map

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Chety4

Hey guys I'm Chety4 and I am a graphic designer and a author Here at this awsome site mainly i work at lulusboy112 website (speaking of him me and him had a awsome party and lots of famous bloggers came just ask Flamealgs ) So ya the Main places I work at are here and lulus. I also work at Digoo900 website he was at the party to. I own to websites but i dont really like owning website I prefere Just working at them So here is a picture of my Penguin!My twitter is @chety4 And also if you notice my icon is a orange puffle eating a waffle. That is Because i like Orange Puffles And waffles alot! Thank you!!! Also if you want me to make you a icon @ me on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Club Penguin Info Land No Copyright All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.