Club Penguin Info Land: New EPF message from G
Photobucket
Image Map

Friday, June 10, 2011

New EPF message from G

Hello Penguins! When i was waddling around Club Penguin, I noticed the EPF light was blinking. I went t o see who it was from. G! Here's what it says.

     








If you cant read it, I'll read it to you.

  June 10,   G


     I have spoken with the Director, and Field-Ops will return later this month.For now everyone's orders are to enjoy the Music Jam.        


 Yay! We got a message to relax for once! What do you guys think of this message? Tell us in the comments!


 -Kaieipokemon                                                                                        

1 comment:

  1. Nice, an author I don't have to bug to post! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Club Penguin Info Land No Copyright All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.