Club Penguin Info Land: Club Penguin CPIL 1000(2000) Hits Party Review
Photobucket
Image Map

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Club Penguin CPIL 1000(2000) Hits Party Review

Today we had the 1000/2000 hits party! I only have one word to describe it. EPIC! We had atleast 10 penguins partying with us. We all had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of the party.

Partying in the Night Club.


We like cheese!

Just dancing.

Whoa, it's Lebron!



Here are our reviews of the party.

Flamealgs:
It was amazing! I had a blast and it was so much fun! So many cool, some even famous, faces showed up and we all had an amazing time! Its just great to know how well this website is doing! 2000 people have seen this website in less than one month! it was just amazing!

Thunder2135:
The party was awesome! It was the second party I hosted and I really loved it. Lots of people came and even the famous, Lebronjr23 was there! I really liked this party. Lots of popular people came! I look forward to more parties like this!

Chety4:
Wow all i can say is wow what a blow away! It was epic! Even zanny my orange puffle didnt want to leave! Lebron came lots of my friend's came it was very fun. I can't Wait for the next party. ( Flamealgs said it might be a summer party) so yes i a. proud sort of a owner and member of Cpil am happy to say that this party was a succese and i can't wait for another one!





CPKaieipokemon
2 words. Awe. Some. That party was a explosion! It was an awesome, cool party. The team really loved it, and it was awesome. We hope you guys loved it! Thank you for coming to our CPIL's party. We love you! (As friends.)

Here is what you guys said!
FrostyBadge: =)
Darren8747: Amazing party! I had so much fun! :D
CPuploads2: It was an awesome party! I just got there a little late :P But it was cool ;)


This party was a total blast! We hope to see you in our next parties!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun :) And awesome site by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete

Club Penguin Info Land No Copyright All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.